GET TO KNOW THE BUSINESS LAW GROUP
The Business Law Group team exists to serve the small and medium-sized businesses of Michigan. We love our community and those businesses that provide over half of the jobs for our friends and family members. Without you, our world would look a lot different.
It is out of this passion for our small and medium-sized neighbors that everything we do comes from. From providing free resources to better your business to alternative fee structures that fit your budget to all the services we offer, we want to see your business succeed.
What Is The Business Law Group Difference?
1. They are a big firm with big overhead and even bigger egos
2. They are a small firm down the street that offer lots of services and bill less per hour.
3. They have been your business' attorney since you opened your doors 20 years ago.
4. My business never has any issues so I don't need my attorney that often.
5. There are so many documents online, I have never needed an attorney and so its not worth it to me.
.1. We are purposely small so that we can provide clients with personal service and always remain approachable. We are also not in the business of ordering you on how to run your business.
2. We focus on only one area of the law: business. It is because of that level of focus that we can provide your business the value it needs. Our attorneys are never going to be handle a divorce or a DUI case. We also offer alternative fee structures to ensure that your business gets the most value out of our services.
3. The Business Law Group provides services that go beyond filing articles of incorporation and reviewing a non-disclosure agreement. You wouldn't trust your open-heart surgery to your long time primary care doctor. We are highly focused in businesses that want to go beyond average and what their needs are.
4. We are counselors to our clients first and foremost. We not only want to play an active role in helping our clients solve real problems they are facing but we also want to help our clients avoid those problems. That means being proactive in your business and not waiting for problems to arise before we hear from you.
5. Online document services have made getting documents as convenient as filling out basic information about your business. The problem is they are a one size fits all. Your business is not like all the rest and your face unique situations. The Business Law Group makes sure that are receiving complete documents that your business needs but also that they fit with your unique situation.